Sunday, November 21, 2010

Added A Few Photos

I went back to a couple of June and September entries and added photos. I am just getting the hang of formatting options and have not yet figured out how to change up the order or the layout if it turns out less than stellar, as you will see.

Still, it's an exciting beginning!

Edited to add that I just keep adding photos as I see thematically and chronologically fit. I am REALLY having fun here! I may be inundating the internet with blog entries now that I have this fun new feature working for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Friends and Family to It Is Well. Comments are welcome. I will moderate comments before publishing them because sometimes rather wacky things can happen out in the old blogosphere. Anonymous posts are welcome too, but don't forget to sign your name so we know who dropped by! Ok, then, here we go!