Saturday, January 22, 2011

About the January 14 Post...

Yes, I realize it has punctuation issues and some glaring needs for edits. And yet, I think I will just leave it as it is. So often on the internet here I feel distracted by the possibility of power and/or internet going out and so I feel a rush to get everything typed and I can't focus quite the way I used to.

Maybe I won't be able to resist the urge to clean it up. But for now, it just felt good to sit down and catch my breath and remember the way 2010 ended. It was a year of huge change for us and in many ways we have felt like we are just flying along by the seat of our pants.

And now I feel a bit more caught up. Onward into 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Friends and Family to It Is Well. Comments are welcome. I will moderate comments before publishing them because sometimes rather wacky things can happen out in the old blogosphere. Anonymous posts are welcome too, but don't forget to sign your name so we know who dropped by! Ok, then, here we go!