Friday, October 14, 2011

School Boy


After Labor Day, Micah began Year One. I think the British style uniforms are so adorable and I just about exploded from all the cuteness when I would drop him off at school and see all these kiddos in their very formal and very darling garb. The teen boys have long pants and really looked quite proud and distinguished. I was skeptical of the change from comfy (and practical) khaki shorts and blue tees. Having seen the kids and the way they carry themselves, I am now a believer! :-)

Yes, as you might guess, the white shirt requires daily washing. For this reason we have three sets. And, yes, those shirts are untucked come lunch time. But they look very "smart" indeed! It is also more in keeping with the style of uniforms all the other students in Kenya are wearing.

Above: Don't They Look Smart?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Friends and Family to It Is Well. Comments are welcome. I will moderate comments before publishing them because sometimes rather wacky things can happen out in the old blogosphere. Anonymous posts are welcome too, but don't forget to sign your name so we know who dropped by! Ok, then, here we go!