Monday, April 4, 2011

Just a Few of The Things That Make Me Happy Today

1. Today's date makes me happy! 4.4.11. Love how 44 is a multiple of 11 and love the symmetry of 11 and all its multiples.

2. I love this picture. Tiras is moving into such a fun and adorable stage (oh how the talking magnifies the fun of being a parent because you get to know so much more of their thoughts and personality!) I think it is cute and happy and funny BUT the main reason I now love it so much is that Tiras bursts out laughing every time he sees it. Something about it just cracks him up and that reaction is so very infectious and priceless!



3. I love that Internet is speedy and working so that I can actually do this blog during a Tiras nap! Whoo to the hoo for that!

4. I love that my super thoughtful and awesome husband who does not even get what all the fuss about chocolate is about CALLED me specifically to find out my favorite flavors of artisan chocolates so he can purchase them for me while he is in Nairobi. Yes, I am excited about the chocolate, but long after I have gobbled down the last delicious molecule of those treats, my husband's sweetness will remain! I am a lucky girl!

5. Almost six years ago, I found out that this wonderful, charming, smart, funny, sensitive, clever, kind, thoughtful, delightful little guy was on the way. My life has been forever richer ever since and I do not think an April will ever come and go where I do not celebrate the day I learned that happy, happy, happy news!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Friends and Family to It Is Well. Comments are welcome. I will moderate comments before publishing them because sometimes rather wacky things can happen out in the old blogosphere. Anonymous posts are welcome too, but don't forget to sign your name so we know who dropped by! Ok, then, here we go!